Service & Preventative Maintenance
Taking constant care of your AV solutions does not only guarantee a fully operational system, but also saves you money in the long run by protecting your investment and expanding its lifespan.
B&H has been installing and maintaining some of the most complex audio visual systems in Australia for over 25 years. The breadth of markets we service ranges from corporate boardrooms, control rooms and meeting spaces, to libraries, retail displays and classrooms.
With B&H Australia, your individual service needs can be taken care of at your location. Besides ensuring that systems are running as designed, our on-site team can assist with system training and on-going scheduled maintenance.
B&H Australia’s on-site services include -
- On-site Service Technicians for AV and control systems.
- Service activity reports and equipment functionality testing.
- Routine Preventative Maintenance programs such as projection alignment and lamp replacement.
- Technical phone support and emergency response.
- Asset management tracking of AV systems such as back-up lamp inventory, equipment rotation and projector maintenance.